Tuesday 29 July 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons

Lemons

Recently I have started drinking a lot of Lemon Water because it is so fricking healthy for you with so many benefits to your body.

  1.  It’s a great detox, having warm lemon water in the morning flushes out toxins.
  2.   I have seen massive improvements in my skin. Apparently it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
  3.  It helps cure a cold.  (Prevention is better than the cure).
  4. It aids weight loss. 

There is like 15 other benefits to drinking warm Lemon Water but the top four were the main reason for  why I started consuming it every day. I have always had issues with my skin (terrible acne) so it’s nice to try something natural to maintain the beast. I feel much better after adding it to my diet and will definitely maintain it.

The only thing to watch out for is your teeth. Be careful as it can damage tooth enamel.  Top tips I've seen on the interweb is:

1.       Not to have the water too hot, the higher the temperature the more severe the erosion
2.       Drink your lemon water through  a straw.
3.       Rinse your mouth out with water afterwards.
4.       Brush your teeth 60 minutes after consuming lemon water.

Lemon Water…Yay or Nay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment