Thursday 10 July 2014

Miss Saigon ...Amazing!!


Yesterday my friends and I went to see Miss Saigon in Prince Edward Theatre, London.  The show was absolutely amazing, we had the best three hours there watching such a fantastic production. Three hours may seem very long, especially in this hot sticky weather, but it was worth every minute of it.

So a little bit about the show. Miss Saigon is based around the time of the Vietnam war. It tells the tale of a young Vietnamese woman who falls in love with a G.I from America.  Their relationship is basically doomed so I won't go into any more details, don't want to spoil anything Some of the scene's were just incredible to watch and surprised by some of it too.

The musical was first played at the Theatre Royal in London in 1989. I think it's actually one of the longest running shows. I'd highly recommend going to see this show if you're in London, you will not be let down. The tickets weren't too bad either, I think they were like 30-35 pounds. One of my friends loved it so much, he wants to go back and see it again!

I really want to see Wicked next, I don't know much about it but it's definitely on my list of shows to see soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment