Wednesday 30 April 2014

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows

Game of Thrones
The Game of Thrones book series is by far my favourite book series.  I love the genre, the scheming, plots and characters.  I just love everything about them.  

George R.R Martin is a genius and the HBO Game of Thrones series does a fantastic job in bringing the books to life.  

I recently finished a feast for crows; don't worry I won't give anything away.  This book was written differently to the others.  Instead of including all characters and giving them their own chapters each.  He has divided the book  to include characters from Kings Landing, the Iron Island, the Eyrie etc.  He also introduced some minor new characters.

Being honest, I was a little bit disappointed he split it, mainly because Tyrion and Khaleesi are my favourite characters. The story was still out of this world though and a bonus is that the next book will mainly follow the characters I love :D:D 

The new series is out now, I watched the first episode last night and it really is mind blowing stuff. If you have never heard of the game of thrones, you really should get on the band wagon.  You are truly missing out.

The first law trilogy was also recommended to me because of my love for game of thrones.  I looked it up and George RR Martin actually recommended the book.  I will definitely be purchasing this trilogy once I plough through the books I own at the moment. 

Much Love,
Ya-Beauty J

No comments:

Post a Comment