Saturday 22 February 2014

How To Add Social Buttons



I saw a lot of social media buttons on other peoples blogs and honestly had no idea how they did it.  Thankfully Google is everyone's friend and it was actually really easy.

I found a very helpful YouTube tutorial that you can find here. Emily from Blogholic designs gives you step by step instructions on how to install the social buttons and she is very clear in each step she takes.

There is no coding involved, if there was I truly would have been at a lost.  The video relates to Blogger blogs but I'm sure she has one for Wordpress as well.

So after learning how to do it, I needed some social buttons.  I downloaded mine here for free. The one's I choose are very simplistic which is what I like. I've seen some really cool social buttons on other blogs so if you don't like those ones, keep searching :) You will definitely find the one just for you out there on the interweb.

I hope this has helped some people from endless googling and maybe even from pulling their hair out. There are still a few more things I need to figure out.  When I do I will make a post, hopefully I will figure it out soon! :S





No comments:

Post a Comment